- Do not eat for at least 2 to 3 hours before class. Yoga should not be practiced on a full stomach. A full stomach may hinder the practice of posture and breathing.
- Wear leggings, yoga pants, tights or shorts and a top that will allow the teacher to see how you are aligned in your asanas (postures).
- Remember to drink plenty of water before and after each class. A hot bath or shower is especially helpful after an invigorating class.
- Kindly refrain from wearing perfume or cologne, as others may have sensitivities to fragrances.
- Please leave cell phones turned off!
Yoga is most beneficial when practiced regularly. Even a short practice of 20 minutes a day can make a difference.
Yoga is non-competitive. It’s about going to your edge(limit) and surrendering to it. Every day is different.
Be kind and honor your body.